Friday 18 February 2011

Evaluation Activity 7

Looking back at your preliminary task (the continuity editing task), what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to full product?

Looking back at our preliminary task, I feel that I have a more in depth knowledge on how to make a successful media product, developing both my camera skills and software editing skills in the progression from our preliminary task to our main task.

The preliminary task enabled us to make mistakes which we could learn from, giving me an insight into the use of camera angles, software editing, sound and 'Mise en Scene. All which are factors and techniques that cause a media product to become more successful that I needed practise on. Therefore the preliminary help me and my group to produce a more successful opening scene.


Camera Use
In our preliminary task our brief stated that we had to use three different camera angles, these were:
-Match on action
-180 degree rule
-And shot reverse shot

this gave me experience and a small depth of knowledge on different camera angles and why they were used in media products.


Software
In our preliminary task we uploaded our footage onto the software, only using basic skills to put our preliminary task together and add titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment