Friday 18 February 2011

Evaluation Activity 6

What have you learnt about technologies from the construction of this product?

During the process of creating our media product I feel that I have learnt many things about different technologies. The different types of media our group used to create our media product are:
- Two different camcorders
- Camera
- Computer/Internet
- Premier Elements Software

By using Premier Elements software my understanding of knowledge of how this worked grew and grew each time. The things which improved whilst using this software was:
- Developing editing skills
- Time stretch
- Transitions
- Duplicating
- How to upload video footage onto the software

I also furthered my depth of knowledge and understanding about camera angles and techniques. I have learnt to know what different camera angles are used for in films. This helped to improve our media product making it more successful.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment